If you are hosting your domain name with our company but registered it at Network Solutions, you can log into their control panel and direct your name servers back to our servers. Please remember that all nameserver changes can take up to 72 hours to propagate.
Before you begin, please make sure that you check out the article explaining how to look up your nameservers with your IXWebhosting account here.
1. Log into your Network Solutions Control Panel.
2. Inside the My Products & Services tab, click on the Edit DNS link below the “My Domain Names” section.
3. After clicking on the Edit DNS section, you will see a grey box on the right side, and click on “Domain Name Server (DNS).”
4. In the next section, enter the name servers provided by our company in the space text boxes provided.
5. Once you have entered, your new name servers click on the “Continue” icon to save your changes.
6. After you have continued saving your name server changes, click on the “Apply Changes” icon to finalize your new name servers. Please remember your name servers will not be changed until you apply the changes.
Please remember to allow 24-72 hours for DNS propagation of your name servers to propagate fully.
Create a New Name Server:
1. Within Account Manager, select My Domain Names
2. In the More Domain Options section towards the bottom, select Manage Name Servers
3. In the text box, enter the name of the new domain name server and click Go.
4. Enter the IP address and click Go.
5. Review and confirm the settings and click Save Changes.
Edit IP Address for name server:
1. In the text box, enter the name of the domain name server and click Go.
2. Edit the IP address and click Go.
3. Review and confirm the settings and click Save Changes.
Please Note: If after logging into Account Manager you still do not have the tab Manage Name Servers option please go to the following URL to create, edit or replace Domain Name Servers. https://www.networksolutions.com/manage-it/manage-nameservers.jsp