If you are hosting your domain name with our company but registered it at GoDaddy, you can log into their control panel and direct your nameservers back to our servers. Please remember that all nameserver changes can take up to 72 hours to propagate.
Before you begin, please make sure that you check out the article explaining how to look up your nameservers with your IXWebhosting account here.
1. First, you will need to log into your GoDaddy Account Manager.
2. After you have logged into the server domain, click on the “Manage” button next to “Domains”.
3. On the manage domain page, click on the gear icon next to the domain you wish to change the nameservers on.
4. In the nameserver section, click on the “Settings” tab. Once in the settings tab section, click on the “Manage” link below your current nameservers.
5. Inside the Nameserver Settings pop-up section, select the Custom nameserver option and then select the Edit Nameservers link.
6. In the custom nameserver section, enter your nameservers in the spaces provided to you. After you have made the needed changes click on the “OK” when you are done with your changes.
7. After making the changes to your nameservers, click on the “Save” icon to finalize your nameserver changes.
Please remember to allow 24-72 hours for DNS propagation of your nameservers to propagate fully.
If you are hosting with one of our Cloud Hosting solutions, but have your domain name registered with GoDaddy, you will need to create or modify your private nameservers that point your websites to your cloud server.
GoDaddy has 2 views when logged in to the Account Manager here, card view and list view.
Once you created the nameservers, you will need to set your domains nameservers to point to them. You can do so by following the instructions at the beginning of this article.