When a new site is being created all sorts of images and videos get added to the website in the beginning stages, but at a later date more videos may need to be added or new images updated. Using the Site Builder tool makes adding these images and videos extremely easy. Outlined below are some very easy to follow steps to accomplish getting the new material to the website.
1. Click on the Widgets tab
2. Select Popular in the list below the Site tab
Once the progression box for the image upload has disappeared, the new image will show on the page. If there is an image that will be part of the site but not yet in use, adding this image can be accomplished without adding the image to the page of choice.
1. The first step is to navigate to and click on the Site tab
2. Below, there will be four options to select from, click on Content
3. To the right of content will be displayed a folder icon called File Manager
5. Click on this button and select the image of your choice
6. This will put the image in the specified folder for use later
7. Click the small Close button in the bottom right to get back to page editing
In order to add the images stored in a folder within Site Builder, refer to the steps outlined in the beginning of the guide to get them on the destination page.
Adding a YouTube video to your Site Builder domain is not hard at all. Please keep in mind these videos do need to be uploaded to YouTube already.
1. To start off, click the Widgets tab
2. In the sub menu below Site, Popular should be pre-selected
3. To the far right there should be an image of the YouTube symbol and it will be named YouTube Video
Once all the images, text, and videos have been added to the page, click the Save button in the top right corner and your page edits are complete!