March 5th, 2015 by IXleaks
While it’s easy to spend the first few minutes of your day pressing the snooze button and hiding under the covers, many highly successful individuals know that their most powerful moments—the ones that have the most significant impact on the rest of their days—are those first few minutes after waking up.
Stick with this simple, 15-minute morning routine and before you know it, you will have a leg up on the competition as you begin each day with a fit mind, less tension, and a clear vision of your success.
- Make Your Bed (two minutes): While many people tend to crawl out of bed leaving rumpled sheets in their wake, taking two extra minutes to make your bed sets the tone for how you view the rest of your day. By tidying up your bed, you are placing an emphasis on organization and order. Additionally, making your bed gives you an immediate sense of accomplishment, which will drive you to succeed throughout your day.
- Drink Water (one minute): After you sleep, your body and brain need replenishing with water to function at their full potential. Drinking a large glass of water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach helps purify the body’s internal system. With help from water, your body is able to produce new blood and muscle cells, allowing you think more clearly. This will help bring forth new ideas for success
- Stretch (three minutes): Taking a few minutes to stretch your body can be vital to your well-being throughout your day. Not only will you experience physical relief from using muscles that have been inactive for hours, you will also enjoy mental release first thing in the morning. Stretching can speed up the release of mood enhancing endorphins, improve circulation, and increase your mental flexibility as you proceed throughout your day.
- Map Your Day (five minutes): Planning out your day can help you focus on what events lie ahead, helping you to stay organized and on track with your goals and tasks. Put together a calendar of events, make a list, or even add your tasks to your cellphone. When you envision each task as a step toward completing your goals, you can actually increase your motivation to work and get things done.
- Dream (four minutes): You haven’t been out of bed long and may even have just woken from a dream, but believe it or not, daydreaming can be a very important motivator when it comes to an entrepreneur’s ability to soar. Choose a peaceful vision that makes you feel successful, think about how you will feel once you have reached your goals, and allow yourself to dream big.
As an entrepreneur, you know that your productivity level is significantly based on your ability to manage time effectively. Starting your day with a routine that combines the maximization of your time with an emphasis on motivational activities is essential.
Entrepreneurs can turn to IX Web Hosting for their web hosting needs. We offer a variety of flexible hosting plans with unlimited shared hosting, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited server space, and incredible hosting support.